Eurasian Journal of Veterinary Sciences is the official publication of Selçuk University Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and is an international, scientific, open access journal published independently, impartially and in accordance with the principles of double-blind peer-review system. It is published quarterly in March, June, September and December. More than one article submission from one author in the same period is not accepted.
Eurasian Journal of Veterinary Sciences is an “Open Access” journal. The entire content of the journal is freely accessible in accordance with the definition of the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI). The Eurasian Journal of Veterinary Sciences welcomes original articles, short communications, case reports, and invited or editor-approved reviews in the following fields of veterinary science:
- Basic Sciences of Veterinary Medicine: Anatomy, histology, embryology, molecular and cellular biology, physiology
- Preclinical Sciences of Veterinary Medicine: Immunology, infectious diseases, pathology, microbiology, parasitology, virology, pharmacology and toxicology
- Clinical Sciences of Veterinary Medicine: Anesthesiology, comparative and translational medicine, dentistry, dermatology, clinical pathology, emergency and critical care, internal medicine, medical imaging, oncology, regenerative medicine, rehabilitation, ophthalmology, surgery, theriogenology, and veterinary acupuncture
- Veterinary Public Health: Environmental health, epidemiology, food safety and hygiene, meat hygiene, milk hygiene, and zoonotic disease
- Animal Husbandry and Animal Nutrition: Zootechnics, biotechnology, veterinary nutrition, and metabolism, animal behavior
- Veterinary Humanities and Social Sciences: Animal welfare, human and animal bonds, One Health and eco-health, veterinary economics, veterinary education, veterinary policy, and wild life health and conservation