COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING
By signing the Copyright License Agreement, the authors agree that if the article is accepted for publication by Eurasian Journal of Veterinary Science, it will be licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0). The CC BY-NC 4.0 license permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original study is properly referenced.
In exceptional cases, articles may be licensed differently. If you have a special situation that does not allow for this license (e.g. a situation related to funding), please inform the journal editorial office at the time of submission. Exceptions will be granted at the discretion of the publisher.
The authors should complete the "Copyright Agreement Form" and sign it with a wet signature. The authors are required to scan the signed form and send it to the editor via the system. The articles of authors who do not submit the Copyright Agreement Form on time will not be published.
Eurasian Journal of Veterinary Science provides fast, rigorous peer review and rapid publication following acceptance. Accepted articles are immediately available online with a DOI and are published on a permanent basis. Publication will not be delayed due to peer-review and editorial procedures, proofreading and editing, and other processes, patent applications, or pending intellectual property issues.
Authors are responsible for ensuring that all patent applications and intellectual property issues are resolved prior to publication. Any patent application or registration must be declared in accordance with the Conflicts of Interest Policy of the Eurasian Journal of Veterinary Science.
Reproduction of Published Materials from Other Publishers
Authors are strictly required to obtain permission to use any published material (figures, diagrams, tables or any abstract of a text) that is not the public property or for which they do not own the copyright. Permission must be requested by the authors from the copyright holder (usually the Publisher; please refer to the imprint of individual publications to identify the copyright holder).
Permission is required for:
- Your own study published by other publishers for which you do not retain copyright.
- Significant citations from anyone's study or a series of studies.
- The use of Tables, Graphs, Charts and Diagrams with or without slight modifications.
- Photographs for which you do not own the copyright.
Permission is not required for the following:
- Recreating your own table with data published elsewhere. Please note that in this case you must specify the source of the data as "Data from..." or "Adapted from...".
- Reasonably short citations are considered fair use and therefore do not require permission.
- Graphs, Charts, Diagrams and Artworks that have been completely redrawn and significantly altered beyond recognition by the authors do not require permission.
- You should start obtaining permissions as early as possible to avoid unnecessary delays in the publication process. If you have any doubts about copyright, apply for permission. The Eurasian Journal of Veterinary Science may not publish materials from other publications without permission.
- The copyright holder may instruct you on the form of acknowledgment to follow; otherwise, follow this style at the end of the Table, Figure or diagram title: "Reproduced with permission from [author], [book/journal title]; published by [publisher], [year]."